GoPack 'Switch' Hybrid Laptop Backpack with USB Fast-Charging
The GoPack 'Switch' Laptop Backpack by Okami is an expression of minimal yet functional design. Why 'Switch'? The hybrid strap system allows you to go from backpack to briefcase carry for those times when you need to look more professional on the go. The Integrated OkamiTech Gen-3 USB Fast Charger provides a seamless charging experience. Backed by Okami's 365 day warranty with free pick and drop facility across India.
- The GoPack Switch laptop backpack has a hybrid strap system, 'switch' from backpack to briefcase carry in seconds. Designed for the executive, engineered for the everyday.
- The GoPack Switch comes equipped with a dedicated laptop compartment for laptops up to 15.6" and additional storage for a tablet up to 11" screen size. An efficient organiser for all your tech with zippered mesh and slip pockets. A place for everything you need when on-the-go
- The Magnetic closure of the GoPack Switch adds a touch of character and a seamless design, it doubles as a cover for the zippers and hides a quick-access front pocket. Hand-stitched loop on the shoulder strap, with the classic Okami colours of Blue, White and Black add a dash of elegance to the minimal design and a nod to the rich design legacy of Okami.
- Fast Charging System by Okami, integrated Fast-Charging for smart devices with Weather Shield cover to protect from rain and dust damage.
- Ergonomically designed shoulder straps and back padding with a hidden documents compartment. Equipped with a trolley pass-through luggage strap. Perfect when traveling with a suitcase.
- Water Resistant - Designed to withstand light rain and accidental spills. Engineered in collaboration with DRYE by Okami using durable water-resistant fabric and zippers
I found everything premium except the shoulder straps which I found a bit poor. Quality and material wise.
But all together, superb backpack
The bag looks as expected, pretty good. The material and zips are good too, only problem i have would be the size of the laptop compartment. I have the Asus scar 15, which def is a bit on the thicker side but it is REALLY tight, if u happen to have something thicker that mine i'd refrain as i was barely able to fit the tablet at the front pocket after my laptop, and it worries me for it's longetivity. I'll still keep it but it is something to keep in mind, also the magnets on the top, id wished they were stronger, pretty weak, i wouldn't expect them to hold heavy objects but small items should be fine.
Its a high quality bag with premium finish. Loved it.
I chose this bag because of its switchable feature between a backpack and briefcase which i thought to be handy when riding to work. Looking at its design, capacity and features, it?s clearly intended for business purposes, i.e. trips to the office and business travel so use it as such. All in all, it?s a great looking bag with a nice shape and look to it. No regrets whatsoever with the purchase and would definitely recommend it to anyone whose in the market for a bag that can double as a briefcase/backpack.